Frozen Boozy Pine-Lime Pie Pops
Cool yourself down this summer with this take on a boozy pineapple key lime pie! We also discovered these handy Zip Pop bags that are so easy to use and equally as portable if you're heading out to a picnic.
- Cut 1/4 pineapple into chunks
- Blend the pineapple chunks with 60ml Plantation Stiggins Pineapple Rum, 30ml Stone Pine Limecello, 10ml agave syrup (you can get this from any health store) and 120ml coconut water
- Pour into the Zip Pop bags and freeze if you're looking for a frozen treat
- If you're thirsty, pour the blended mix into a glass filled with ice
- Garnish with a paper umbrella and enjoy!
Tip: To make a batch simply multiply the proportion of each. The above fills about 4 Zip Pop bags with some left over to drink!!